CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Celebrity look-alike

I thought I'd try my "Celebrity look-alikes" and see which "beautiful" people I look like. I was all excited... until my results came back. Mary Tyler Moore??? What the heck??? Can we say way too much surgery... she can't even smile normal! Isn't she about 70??? I thought this was supposed to make you feel better. And who is Gloria Macapagul- Arroyo? Could it be any worse??? Hmm... I don't think I look like any of them.


How sad is this?

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family album - Family pictures

Kill me now!!!!

1 comments:

Jeff and Renae said...

Hello Kerry,
I had not been on the school website for a while and thought i would check it out. I saw your blog name and thought i would say hi! I love your blog! the flowers are the best! Are you going home for Thanksgiving and Christmas? I hope all is well. I have a blog spot as well. luvzbliss.blogspot.com
Hope we can stay in touch! Renae