CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Yes- I have arrived at the BIG 39! :) I was sick on my birthday... so we are going to celebrate later. But I wanted to give a shout out to my sis and tell her Thanks.

Many of you have heard my woe's of when I was a small child in Hawaii. I remind my mom and Aunt Joann often of how one day on the beach "we" all stopped to get pearls. I stood patiently watching my sister, my mom, and then my aunt choose their oysters- then open to see what color and size of pearl and then watched them choose their setting. To me this was exiting. I l-O-V-E jewelry! I couldn't wait for it to be my turn.... unfortunately that never happened. I got the same old answer.... YOU ARE TOO LITTLE! I was extremely sad.... And I have NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!!!

This year I have finally received closure... That's right! When my sis went to Hawaii she got me a necklace. Brad chose the oyster. He did a fabulous job. I love my necklace. Thanks Hiltons!!!! :) And when my cousin, Jon Cody, went on his honeymoon- he brought me my grass fish..... :) That's a whole other issue. :)

1 comments:

Mindy K said...

I thought I told you your pearl was beautiful the first time I looked at this post--guess not. Your pearl is beautiful!!

Saw your swapmeet post on Reader. SO much fun. Elvis looks creepy. Looks like the fam's been fun!!