CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Kayaking at Canyon Lake



I had been counting the days down to go kayaking with the Moore's... I was so excited! You would have thought that I would have been on time-with camera in hand. I have no idea how I got the time confused and in my rush..I forgot my camera. The good news is they waited for me. :) On the ride up, Sis Moore had homemade cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, and a salad for each of us. Talk about riding is style. It was DELISH!

It could not have been a more gorgeous day.
After a few instructions... we were on our way.

Rese and me

Sister teamwork- Jerri and Aimee Allred



I don't know what it is about water... but it always seems to have a calming effect. I thought I would be a little sore... Nope! I'm ready to go again. :)

We saw Blue Heron and lots of baby ducks.

Emilee Gillespie and her friend

Me trying to pose for Rese... and that's why I never went into modeling. :)

How cute are these girls??? Love them!!!
Thanks again Bro and Sis Moore for a wonderful day!

0 comments: