CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Uncle Wayne turns 75



Happy 75Th Uncle Wayne !!!


I'm not certain who had more fun celebrating Uncle Wayne's birthday... Him or Aunt JoAnn and Mom. :) I think Aunt JoAnn and Mom had a really good time "shopping" for his big bash. They had a party up at his Cabin in Star Valley for him. Sounded like they had a lot of fun.



Brothers & Sisters

Uncle Ray, Mom, Aunt JoAnn & Uncle Wayne

In-Laws

Uncle Gary, Aunt Louise, Aunt Sherry & Bob

Love this picture of Uncle Wayne. I think the older he gets... the more he looks like Grandpa. I'm really happy that Mom and her siblings were able to get together and celebrate. Mom and Aunt JoAnn had each of us write down our memories of Uncle Wayne. I think they put it into a book for him. Someday I would love to read them.

0 comments: