CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The event you have all been waiting to see!



My 20th Class Reunion was a BLAST!!! It was sheer craziness. I flew into IF on Friday and left on Monday.



Friday night- Open Mic and visiting at Jerry's restaurant(Whitewater Grill).
Saturday- 5K Run, Golf Scramble, picnic, and dinner at Shilo
Sunday- Church, steak dinner with the fam, concert at Dave's
Monday- "The boy's day" (golf, lunch & lemonade stand)& flight home.

It was also Iona Days. I did get to go to Friday's dutch-oven chicken dinner and Sat's breakfast with the parents and Jon's family. (in all my "spare" time)





5K Run and Golf Scramble













Picnic













Dinner at Shilo

It was so fun to reconnect with everyone!!! I only wish I had more time.













I still have a hard time believing that it has been 20 yrs since I graduated. It's amazing how fast those yrs have flown by. I thought it would be fun to see a few of the "then" pics vrs. all of the "now" pics.








3 comments:

Aunt Tawnya said...

Ker,
I love all the pics...it looks like FUN!!! Love the big 80's hair. Miss you and Love you.
YEAH Class of 88!

Mindy K said...

Looks like it was really fun--except for the losers, of course :)

I'm calling Janice tomorrow.

Very cool about the private concert, and no way can Stacie have a daughter that old. Unbelievable.

I LOVE your fluffy little hair. So cute.

Life at the Lake said...

Ker~
Your reunion looked fun. All those people look sort of old though...Am I really another 5 years older than that?? HELP!

Jan