CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My own private concert...


....because I was a total loser/slacker and missed TJ and especially Matt sing at the Open Mic on Friday night. The main reason I went was to hear Matt sing. I was late and missed it. Disappointment would be an understatement!!! But there is a happy side to all of this. Dave invited me over on Sunday...for my very own concert. (OK- not really my very own... but it makes me feel important when I say it like that.) It was so fun! We also helped TJ celebrate his 38th birthday. It was great company, wonderful food, and the best music ever!


TJ, his kids & Matt. Happy 38th TJ!!



Dave, Jill, TJ & Andy. Dave and Deborah fixed some tasty treats!


Dave and his cute kids


Stac and Andy






TJ getting ready to entertain us. He has an amazing voice! Dave and his little one. Isn't that sweet?!?!!

0 comments: