CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day to remember

Riley's baptism

Riley and his dad

Riley was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Saturday, Oct 11, 2008 by his dad. It was such a neat experience to be part of! Thanks for the invite!

Those in the circle:

Great-grandpa Cox, Grandpa Boyle, David Braiser, Grandpa Burtenshaw, Uncle Jason , Jon, Uncle Jay, Uncle Devin, Uncle Evan, Chad Stanger, Craig Morrison, and Riley


Jon did a wonderful job with the baptism and the confirmation. I was so proud of him! He's a big guy with a huge heart. I wish you could have been there to hear the sweet blessing. It's times like these that bring tears close to the surface. I know that my dad and grandpa were there watching over us. Riley had a lot of support from family and friends. It was a special day that I'm certain he'll remember.

The Judy family

Riley and his little brothers.


Riley's cute cousins... we are missing Josie and Hallie :(



A few random pictures....


Jon, Riley, Kristen, and Wyatt


Grandma and Riley


Yes- it did snow... and I froze!


Carson

0 comments: