CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Why dogs hate humans

Yes- I'm one of those people! However, it only happens once a year when my adorable little dog gets the opportunity to dress-up. My cute nieces, Josie & Hallie who live in Washington, always send a Halloween costume each year for Sophie.


Can you guess what she is???

The costume was wrapped so cute. It came in the shape of a bone. On the package it said, "When you are Queen, you can do anything." And believe me... Sophie definitely DOES NOT have a problem with that!
Last night we went over to Aunt Joann's to show her Sophie's new costume and to drop off her treat. I tried to get Aunt Joann to let me take a picture of her and Sophie. As you can tell it didn't happen. In one of the pictures she is hiding behind Sophie.

3 comments:

Mindy K said...

Poor adorable Sophie. How cute that the girls send her a costume each year!!

Libby said...

So funny! Chewy still won't let me even get the Yoda ears on her head, but don't worry, I WILL get the costume on her for a photo-and she'll love it!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Kerry,
That is a crack-up. I tried to put one on Marlee one time but she would stand for it. Oh well.
Love you and miss you!