CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Anderson's

Since I didn't get to go home for Christmas... I spent it at my cousin's (Jon) home. It was a lot of fun! We ate, played games, opened gifts, played more games, and ate some more delicious food. We also helped Jon celebrate his 38th Birthday. Thanks again!


Later that week we got to spend time with Joe and his family at Aunt Joann's.



I love being around little children at Christmas. They are so fun to watch! They totally make Christmas. And Joey was no exception... he was so dang cute opening all his gifts. I loved watching him interact with everyone, especially his "Uncle Jon". It was so adorable! Jon is going to be a wonderful dad! Can't wait to meet the new little one later in May. :) I think my favorite time was when he opened the tractors from April and Jon. Joey was so excited. I think he said, "OHHH WOWWWWW"! It was wonderful being able to spend some time with Joe and his family. Wish they lived a little closer.

1 comments:

Lynnelle said...

Hello to a wonderful cousin-in-law! We loved spending time with you at Christmas! Every time I think of you I smile with my newly whitened teeth (gleam gleam)! :)

Joey and Lorrin had such a great time with you at Grandma's. Your pics of the kids are great!

Anyway, if you could remove any trace of me in these photos, I would truly appreciate it. It appears I was having an "off" night! ha ha ha. (oh dear...)

Joann wants to know, too, why she didn't get final approval of blog photos?!? hmmmmmm...
Other than that, love ur blog <3 <3 <3