CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Outback for the office.


THE BEST BOSS EVER!

Last night we had our office party at Outback. It was delicious!!! We had appetizers, salad, our main course ( I had my usual... I love the Ribeye), and finally dessert. I was so full....but couldn't pass on anything... I had to sample it all. And It was tasty! We exchanged gifts and enjoyed each others company.
Thanks again Cory and Libby!



Pictures of the gang.




This is what we gave Libby.

I thought it was so cute. I love the saying!



I'm so glad that Cory has a sense of humor! :)

Thanks again. It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Fun pix-I'm glad that you remembered your camera. Thanks again for my present. I love it!

rachet said...

Looks like you had so much fun miss everyone tons
Rachel