CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brother & Sister Moore

There are Angels among us!!!



Yesterday when I got home from work, I found my planters filled with beautiful flowers and my trees trimmed. It was such a nice surprise!!! I can't tell you how bad I hate trimming my trees. I had some very busy angels. I don't know what I have done or maybe it's what I haven't done to deserve such wonderful Home Teachers. :) Brother and Sister Moore are the BEST!!!


I had to call everyone and let them know how fun it was. Talk about awesome individuals... They are truly great examples of the kind of person I want and hope to be!


I've wanted to do something nice for them- I just haven't known what to do. Rese is the best cook ever... so cooking for them is out! :) I've done some serious thinking. I think the best way is to "Pay it Forward". What I mean by that ... I need to follow their examples and do service for another person. I think this will be something that will be both fun and rewarding. Can't wait to start! :) Thanks again Brother and Sister Moore!


Look- you can actually see the sky through my trees. :)

1 comments:

Rese said...

Pay it forward is an awesome idea.
Love this blog, and love you too....