CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

I got that message with this picture. Hmm... see a problem???



No "girlie" parts!!! Ok-deep down I was hoping for a girl. Yes- they told me it was going to be another boy... but I wasn't completely convinced. When I got my brother's text message, "It's a girl!" I was so EXCITED!!! I had to take a closer look to see it was truly another boy. :) My brother thinks he is so F-U-N-N-Y. I should have known better.

Jan and I kidded my brother about what they should name the new baby. We told Jon to name him "Aldon".... for all done-no more children! Don't think he appreciated our humor. I thought it was funny.

Griffin Chad Judy
Born: September 24, 2009
6 lbs 10 oz -19 inches



Now the Judy Basketball Team is complete! The boys could not be happier to have another boy join their family... I'm not certain they would have known what to do with a girl. :)

I have to give my brother and Kristen props... they sure know how to make some cute boys!!!




A couple mins after Griffin was born



A kiss from mom



Four other "boys" - thrilled to hold the new little addition.


Riley


McKay

0 comments: