CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This year I HAD the best intentions of decorating, dressing-up, and handing out candy. I got as far as dressing-up Sophie and running a few treats to family and friends. I've been sick and have not been able to shake it . I haven't wanted to do much except go home and sleep. So... my enthusiasm and creativity has been suffering this Halloween.




Unlike me, my little sister is always so creative. I had to laugh at her costume.

Love the piercings!




Mindy and her girls. Grace is Snow White, Ashley is the cute devil, and Kourtney is a vampire. I thought they did a great job on all their costumes!


Jon and the boys at grandma's house before they all went to the "Trunk-or-Treat" ward party. Even Grandma and Grandpa got in on the fun.

McKay won this prize at the Trunk-or-Treat. He was pretty excited when he told me about it.

0 comments: