CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wishing I was home for the Holidays

Christmas for the family was a little different this year. Jan and I did not end up going home to Idaho for Christmas. I was a little sad. I love a "White Christmas". Jan got to enjoy one without traveling. :) You know the saying, "there's no place like home"... that pretty much sums up how I feel about Christmas. You try to make the best of it, but it's still not the same. If I only had those red shoes!!! :) I'm really grateful that Jon lives so close to mom. This year the Boyle's (Kristen's family) invited the parents over to their home on Christmas Eve. They played games, ate, and the little kids acted out the Nativity. I know the parents really appreciated the invite. Jon and Kristen had the parents over on Christmas. Here are some pictures the parents sent.





1 comments:

Mindy K said...

Missed, missed, missed you--I'm finally back online :)