CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Karla turns 70

I know... can you believe that my mom is 70? I'm having a hard time saying it. (S-E-V-E-N-T-Y) Wow! You never think your parents are going to get old. (sorry mom) :) I must say, my mom does not look seventy and she certainly does NOT act like it. She still thinks she can do every thing and she almost does. :) Who else has a mom that enjoys moving irrigation pipes at seventy? :) Love her!!! She is a farm girl at heart.




As far as being a mom, I could not have a better one! She has been a wonderful example. When I was little people would always say to me, "you look just like your mom" or "we can tell that you are Karla's daughter". I have to admit... that used to BUG me... but as I got older, I realized what a compliment that was. :)
My mom is not only a beautiful person on the outside, but she is also beautiful on the inside. If I could only be half as good of a person as my mom... I would consider myself fortunate.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Love & miss you!!!

0 comments: