CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Newest San Diego Charger Fan

Cole Joseph Anderson

Born: May 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

6 pounds 15 ounces- 20 inches long

I couldn't be more thrilled for my cousin, Jon. He and his wife, April, welcomed this beautiful baby boy into their home. I know that they will be wonderful parents! I loved these pictures of Jon holding Cole. I feel really bad that I didn't get any pictures with April... I'll get a few next time I go over. :)

It was so fun to go over last night and meet Cole for the 1st time. I even got to hold him. :) I always seem to forget how tiny they are. Talk about a sweet little handsome guy.

2 comments:

Libby said...

What a handsome little man!!! I didn't know that they just had a baby-how fun for them!

Libby said...

Oh yeah, thanks for the tomatoes! So delish!!!!