CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Seriously Dog... Hubba Bubba?

Yesterday when I got home from work, Sophie met me at the door. I could tell right then -that she was going to be in BIG trouble. She had the "look." As I stepped around the corner, I saw that she had Carson's birthday package (which used to be on my kitchen table) on the ground with the contents scattered across the floor. I thought to myself... at least there isn't any chocolate this time. And then I SAW IT.



Seriously Sophie.... gum??? At first I started to panic... was I going to find chewed gum all over my floor/furniture or would I find something maybe even worse. After a quick inspection and a good "chewing out" of my dog, to my relief I didn't find any gum/poop/throw up.


Please Note: on the gum package it states, "6 feet of FUN". This is what was left. I got the tape measure out... roughly 14 inches. Sophie definitely had her "fun." I was a little concerned with the amount of gum she ate. Of course, had to call my mom and see what she thought I should do.

Love her face!

I took Sophie on a walk last night and this morning hoping to see some pink poop. None... ZERO!!! Hopefully she'll be OK. Kids eat gum all the time and survive... right?

0 comments: