CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Car

We got together with the Balsmeier's. It's always so fun to see them.



We had dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. I had a steak... it was wonderful!



Then we went bowling. I'm so not good at it. But it was fun.



Kristen and Gene



We got to see Nick's new baby.... So sweet. We missed Bob.



I love hanging with them. Thanks Gene and Debbie for a fun night!!! Love you!



Mindy showing us her skills


Picture of the Judy family



Then The Drama BEGAN



No longer do I have my Acura. That was so much Drama!!! It kind of put a huge damper on my vacation. It all started with getting my tires rotated. It went from there to new tires... ball joints... new motor mounts.... and finally... a new transmission. That's when I had enough. They (Smith Chevrolet) told me it would cost another $4,000 to $6,000. (I had already dropped $2000) I can't tell you how upset I was. Especially when I took my car to another dealer and they told me that I didn't need a new transmission. The noise I heard ... was because Smith's had NOT put in the motor mounts correctly. To make a VERY long story short. I basically trusted Smith's and got totally screwed. I won't ever be going back there!!!! So I called my brother-in-law and decided the best thing would be to purchase a newer car.


So I got a Lexis. Thanks Kevin for all your time and patience. Love my car!

0 comments: