CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jon Cody's Wedding

Now let it be said... Now let it be written...

that my cousin Jon, finally got bitten!


With what you ask??? The "dreaded" marriage bug. All kidding aside, it was a beautiful wedding! I'm so happy for them!!! They were married on May 2nd in Sedona. April is such a doll! I'm so excited for her to be part of our family.


The ceremony was beautiful! The food was delicious! I'm really thankful that we (Jan, Jon, my mom & I) were able to go and help celebrate this happy occasion. Jon Cody and I have always been close. He is one of my fav's. (Don't tell him. I would hate to give him any additional ammo.) Some of my happiest/funniest memories are with him. April couldn't have found a better guy! It was so fun to see Joe (Jon Cody's brother) and his kids. This was our first time seeing/meeting Joey. He is a little stud! Lorrin is as cute as ever!

Here's a few snapshots of the wedding.


Congrats!!! Love you both!

0 comments: