CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lora's 60th Birthday


I can't believe that Lora is 60! She celebrated at the beach in CA. I was sad I couldn't be there for her BIG 60Th. I know... doesn't she look awesome for 60!?! I can only hope I look that good.

I thought I would make her a super cute cake and plan a fun day for her. Have you ever had a day when everything you did turned out WRONG!!!! That was my day today. It started with the cake and went south from there. As hard as I tried, the worst things got. I can't tell you how frustrated I was. I know...people say it's the thought that counts. REALLY? Is it only the thought???? And isn't that what people say when something you did wasn't great and they are trying to make you feel better? :)

I tried... they didn't turn out as cute as I would have liked but I guess they could have been worse. Here's the cake.


And here's the cupcakes I made for her work.



I liked the cupcake better than the cake.


0 comments: