CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Griffin's Blessing

Griffin Chad Judy




Isn't he just so sweet!?! Can't wait to get my hands on him. :) Yes- for those of you who didn't know, I did not make it home for Griffin's Blessing. It was a sad day! It's times like these that I really struggle with being so far away from home. I can't wait to see and hold him this summer!



You can definitely tell he is a "Judy" baby... he looks like his brothers.



I thought it was very touching that they named Griffin after my dad's friend, Chad Stanger. Chad has been such a great example and support to my family, especially after our dad died. Chad is quite the character.... :) Wish I had a picture of Chad and Griffin together.


Proud Grandparents

0 comments: