CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween! This year Sophie and I celebrated it by making some goodies and delivering them to neighbors and friends. Sophie once again got to dress-up in her Halloween costume my sister and her girls sent her. Any guesses what she was this year? It kind of fits Sophie's personality. :)



It's a WITCH! :) Isn't she adorable! Sadie and her have twin costumes.

My cute nephews- 2 pirates, a "Prince Charming", and a lion.

What more could you need? :)


Josie was Hermione from Harry Potter. I thought she did a really good job with her costume.


Who says pirates aren't beautiful?



Here's Sadie in her costume. She didn't love her hat. Sophie was pretty good. She wore hers for a couple of houses and then was finished.



Brad and Sadie

My sis, Jan, made this awesome cheesecake. I loved her idea... she is so creative! The kids thought it was sooo COOL!






The Knudsen girls tried to send me their Halloween pictures but for some reason we could make them work. Here's a link to Mindy's blog: http://mindyfamilyknudsen.blogspot.com/

Make sure to check them out!

0 comments: