CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Fun!

My brother, Jon, camping with his family at our ranch in Idaho.

McKay and his fish!






Carson holding his fish.

Notice gloves?




Jon and his good friend, Danny Elliott, took their families camping this weekend. I think they had a blast! Looks like they catch enough fish for dinner! :)







Hanging out in the tent.

Having fun!


Me on the other hand didn't have any exciting plans. I did watch Tawnya's dog, Marlee. She is so cute! Not sure what Sophie (my dog) thought of that. JEALOUS... would be the word that comes to mind! :) Here's a few pictures of Marlee.

She is such a sweet little angel... when she is sleeping. :)


Here's what happened when Tawnya dropped her off at my house. I don't think she liked being away from her family. What do you think?????







She loved playing with Sophie's toys.












She tried to play with Sophie....BUT Sophie was not very accommodating. So Marlee found a "few" other things to play with! This picture doesn't do her justice. I cleaned up most of the mess before I took this picture.

It made me smile... I'm glad that other people's "children" are as wonderful as mine! :) If you don't understand what I mean... scroll down a few posts to see my monster!



I also had Aunt Joann Anderson over for dinner on Sunday. I went shopping with Lora on Monday. I thought there would be a lot of great sales... it was disappointing.

2 comments:

Aunt Tawnya said...

Thanks for taking care of my BEAST!!! I owe you one. Love you Kerry!

Mindy K said...

Cute kids!! Holy cow, Marlee does as much damage as Grace.