CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary Jon!

What kind of sister would I be if I forgot my brother's anniversary???? It was one of the happiest days of my life. OK- maybe not the happiest but certainly one of the funniest. One that I will not forget or let my brother live down. :) All my life on the farm I heard my brother say, "Watch where you are going!", "SLOW DOWN!!!" or "You call that a straight line?" You would think I was the one who didn't know how to drive.

Maybe I just learned from my brother's "little" mistakes. :) Like the time he "parked" the truck that he had "asked Grandpa" if Rob and he could drive in the neighbor's wheat field... when he "borrowed" his friend's truck and got it stuck in the dug way and had to walk home... or when he raced his friends down 17Th Street at 2:00am running red lights in speeds of excess of 120 (At least that's what the policeman said at court) :) If I only had some pictures.... :)

Thanks to my parents... I got these pictures last year. I HAD to post them on the anniversary of his little OOPS! When you got the proof... you might as well share it. :) Love ya Jon! Here's what happened when he was plowing out my parents driveway.


Who's the better driver NOW????




1 comments:

Mindy K said...

Hee hee!! I'm glad the boys weren't hurt. How are you? I'm sorry I was in a rush this morning when you called. Kev was about to take Kourt, Grace was grouchy and I was a little out of breath.

I am also jealous right now that you live in Arizona!All the rain this weekend has melted most of the snow off our lawn thought :) Chat later!