CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jury Duty

Yes- I was called to Jury Duty... And Yes... I did "get" to serve.


I've been called several times to Jury Duty but have never gone to the court house before... I've always called the night before to be released.... I wasn't so lucky this time. :)


Let's just say it was an interesting experience. One that I won't forget and one that I hope not to repeat too soon. :) It was a little stressful.... First- I didn't know where the court house was. Second- Just the fact that is was something new and I didn't know what to expect. Third- I felt like it was a huge inconvenience. :)



But thanks to my Aunt Joann and the ever so helpful signs they post.... I found the Court House. As far as the fear of the unknown... I learned... and I learned fast! It was interesting to see and be part of the whole process. The case that we were assigned to would not have been my choice. It was a little too much information for myself. All I can say about that is "GET A ROOM People"!!!! :)

Thanks to my ever so understanding boss and co-workers... It all worked out. Hopefully now I have fulfilled my civic duty for at least a couple of years. :)


0 comments: