CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Fun continues

Friday was the Swap Meet. I think the girls had a good time. They got a few prizes, we ate, and had some "great entertainment". It always amazes me how many winter visitors are here... it only takes a visit to the Swap Meet to help remind me. :) However, if you ever need a boost to your ego because you are feeling a little blue about your age.... drop on by your friendly Swap Meet. I was feeling GOOD about my age! ;) Sophie got the best prize. Talk about a "little" BLING.... Jan and the girls bought Sophie a new collar. I love it!!! I'll have to take a picture.

Josie & Jan

We even had an Elvis sighting ... He STILL LIVES... Rock On!!!!!


Then we were off to Sweet Cakes for a little treat. They have the best cookies!!!

Grandpa, Hallie, Josie & Brad



Here are a few pictures of some of the statues downtown Mesa.


I couldn't pass on taking a picture of Milano's. Love those people!



This is for Uncle Jon...

We had to stop at "Great American Outdoor Store". OK- it's kind of fun to look around, shop & dream. :) We couldn't leave without a few practice shots at the shooting range.


Hallie planning her strategy

Mom getting a few tips from Jan

This time I had to try it. And who got the highest score you ask????

Me...Me...Me!!!

0 comments: