CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Hilton's are Here!!!!

On Wednesday the Hilton's arrived. Aunt Joann and mom went and got them from the airport. (That was drama) You would think that THEY were teenagers again. :) I was so excited to see my sister and her family -that they were kind enough to stop by the office on their way to my home and say hello. Later when I got home from work we visited and then we fixed the pulled pork salad from Cafe Rio. It was delicious! We went to bed early because of the Big day ahead of us.


Thursday was Hallie's day at the dentist.

Sadly Hallie had 6 cavities and 4 sealants. So she literally got to spend most of the day on Thursday here at the office with me... talk about a marathon. I was so proud of her. She did a excellent job. She didn't even need the "happy gas". Kudos to Nicki and Dr. Giles for being so patient and kind. She did receive some instructions on the importance of brushing and flossing. I thought this was such a cute picture... I LOVE that she is eating candy right before they work on her teeth. :)


Hallie choosing her prizes

Hmm... which one should I choose????

Dr. Giles giving Hallie a high-five for a job well done.

Josie and Jan also got their teeth cleaned. Josie wanted me to "make sure" that I posted on my blog that she didn't have ANY CAVITIES! Good job Josie!!!!



The girls were happy to be finished and ready to leave. Now that the "work" was done it was time to PLAY!!!

0 comments: