CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The vacation comes to an End

I can't believe how fast the time flew. It was so fun to have the Hilton's for a week. Sophie was so sad when they left. :( She misses the girls. I don't know what she'll do when the parents leave. It kind of scares me.... Here are a few more pictures of some of the other things we were able to do.

In-N-Out for lunch.

Smile!

Loved their hats... the girls make me laugh... they are so fun!


CRACKERJAX

Thanks to my wonderful boss, I was able to take Monday off and spend some extra time with the family. We went to CrackerJax. It was so fun! We could not have had a more beautiful day. The weather was wonderful!







My Favorite ride was the "Bumper Boats".

Brad & Hallie had a run in with the waterfall. It was so funny. :)

Brad was in a hurry to get out!!!

He got a "little" wet. :)





I think everyone enjoyed the day. The girls would have liked to stayed longer. I was so impressed with Mom and Bob... they joined right in. I secretly think the enjoyed it. :)



The Easter Pagent
I was so happy that they were able to go to the Easter Pagent. I tried to take a few pictures but they didn't turn out that well.





Josie and Hallie L-O-V-E to have their pictures taken. :)


Homeward Bound

Sadly the fun ended. I loved every minute of it. Hopefully they will be able to come visit again soon. I think Brad even thought it was fun.... espcially when he found the Kawasaki Motorcycle shop a couple miles away from my home. :)


Hallie & Sophie


Thanks again for everything!!!






0 comments: