CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Arizona Trail

Last Saturday, I went for another ride with the Moore's. Thanks to them I actually "get out" and see a little more of the area. :) We stopped at McDonald's for a quick breakfast and then we were on our way. It could not have been a more BEAUTIFUL day. Hope you enjoy the scenery. The flowers were gorgeous! Note to self: REMEMBER sunscreen :)









Me- looking so attractive... NOT!


Bro & Sis Moore





We stopped and had a nice little "picnic". I can't tell you how much I enjoy the Moore's company. They are truly great examples. Love Them!

We saw a couple hawks, a blue bird, several bunnies, and YES- a snake. I really wanted a picture of the blue bird... but he was too quick... or I was too slow.

Hawk


The snake was dead. Thank goodness!!!! I hate snakes!











And then it was time to go home.

0 comments: