CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Where Did The Time Go?

As many of you already know... my parents came down again this year and spent a couple of months with Sophie and me. Yes- it was a little over two months and I loved every second! I tried to talk them into staying a longer... but they had other responsibilities/obligations. :) This year we tried to do a few new things... other than shopping. :) Mom still managed to get plenty of that in... just ask Bob. :) Here's some of the things we did.


We celebrated Bob's birthday at Organ Stop Pizza. It was our first time going there. We had a nice time. The pizza was pretty good... not my most favorite but the music was awesome! Bob ordered lasagna- his favorite.



I loved all the music instruments. You can't really see them in these pictures. My favorite music he played was from Phantom.



All the little kids loved the dancing cat puppets

It's a fun place to take your family. I would go back.



The Olive Mill

I was really excited to go to the Olive Mill in Queen Creek. I had heard several people saying that we needed to go... so it was a must when the parents came.



We went on a tour of how the olive oil is made... very interesting. Did a little sample tasting. They have a fun little restaurant and we decided to stay and have lunch.



We ran into Frank and Sharon Duranti there and ate with them. It was so fun to see and visit with them. LOVE THEM!!!




The Ball Game



I think this is becoming a tradition. We went to one of the Spring Training Baseball games. We saw the Chicago Cubs vrs the Kansas City Royals. I have to admit.. this game was much more exciting then last time. (Sometimes baseball can be really SLOW for me)


Mom & Bob



It was so funny, I ended up seeing Mark Gallo there... he had to help sing. :)




Mom and Me

0 comments: