CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Seattle Supercross 2010

Supercross = Hiltons

This post is for my brother-in-law.... I KNOW he will appreciate it.

The girls had a blast!!! They were so excited when they called to tell me about Supercross. They got to walk around and meet some of the riders. Josie had her fav (Kdub) sign her hat. Hallie was a little distraught because she didn't have anything for him to sign... her mom finally gave in and let him sign her shirt.

I was totally laughing when I got these pics from the girls- Josie had told me Kevin was her favorite because he had "her number" even though he was one of the "older riders"... In my mind, I'm thinkin 30+years old.... I was so wrong. When did 20 something become old??? So does that make me... really, REALLY OLD?

Guess who took 1st place?

Josie & Kevin Windham #14

Josie's hat with signature

Hallie & Kdub




Seattle Supercross Results: 1. Kevin Windham, Honda 2. Tommy Hahn, Suzuki 3. Justin Brayton, Yamaha 4. Ryan Dungey, Suzuki 5. Davi Millsaps, Honda 6. Nick Wey, Kawasaki 7. Michael Byrne, Yamaha 8. Chad Reed, Kawasaki 9. Andrew Short, Honda 10. Kyle Chisholm, Yamaha 11. Matt Boni, Honda 12. Jason Lawrence, Yamaha 13. Kyle Cunningham, Yamaha 14. Justin Keeney, Kawasaki 15. Chris Blose, Honda 16. Troy Adams, Suzuki 17. Jarred Browne, Kawasaki 18. Ryan Clark, Honda 19. Josh Hill, Yamaha 20. Kyle Partridge, Kawasaki

0 comments: